Do you love animals and spending time outdoors? Do your friends, former employers, and colleagues say you are honest and hard-working? Are you searching for a more independent work-style?
You may be a great addition to the DWDC.
We are seeking experienced, responsible dog walkers and pet sitters to join our team for the Northwest DC area.
***MUST BE at least 18 YEARS OLD****
- Dog Walkers: needed for mid-day shifts, 11am to 4pm Mon to Fri
- Pet Sitters: needed nights and weekends
DWDC has been in business for more than ten years and continues to grow. We need team players with flexible schedules and an enthusiasm for becoming an important asset in continuing to build a fun and exciting business. We are professional, expert in our field, and people love working for and with us. Find out for yourself!
- must have regular access to an insured and reliable car OR be able to ride your own bike up to 10 miles a day as many of our routes are spread out and not Metro accessible
- must provide a current criminal background check
- must love and understand dogs and all kinds of pets
- must have a cell phone with texting service and daily access to internet
- must be able to work in extreme weather conditions
- must be willing to make at least a 6-month commitment to DWDC
Candidates should also demonstrate:
- good judgment in weighing best use of resources and dealing with sensitive information
- self-motivation with great time management skills
- excellent customer service, communication, and planning skills
- extreme flexibility with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- ability to organize, set priorities, and follow through
DogWalkingDC holds its walkers to a very high standard, and all must pass a seven-year background check.
To apply, please fill out the form below.
We look forward to meeting you!